One Footer in the Grave
Roasted Chestnuts with the Dreamtime Electric Blanket
The intention was that this would be our Festive episode. Like the doddering old farts that we are, we get there eventually, but only once we've finished discussing Andy's fancy new blanket.
The intention was that this would be our Festive episode. We get there eventually, but only once we've finished discussing:
- Andy's new Dreamtime Electric Blanket, the sponsor of the show
- The new Dr Who - What do think? Were they right to change Davros?
- Andy's shock DNA test results means he's not who he thought he was.
- Marcus's intense suffering at earning lots of money.
- Jon's Festive Sandwich Reviews
Fact check footnote:
- Jon mistakenly pronounces 'Ncuti' as 'Chooty' rather than 'Shooty')
- It was Jo Grant (not Sarah Jane) that was in The Green Death, but it wasn't her first story (that was Terror of the Autons)